RFP: Tribal Land Enterprise seeks CPA Firm
Request for Bid Proposals
Tribal Land Enterprise (TLE) is soliciting bid proposals from qualified CPA firms for “pre-auditing” accounting services for Fiscal Year 2012. These pre-auditing services will require the selected CPA firm to assist the organization in preparation for the annual fiscal audit.
Responses to the Request for Proposals (RFP) should include:
- The firm’s legal name, address and telephone number.
- Firm’s headquarters where the work will be performed and from which expenses and mileage will be charged.
- The applicant must provide documentary proof of ability to obtain professional liability insurance of not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) if elected, e.g. copy of insurance finder or letter from carrier promising to provide the required coverage.
- The principal(s) of the firm and their experience and qualifications.
- The experience and qualifications of the “key” staff to be assigned to the project.
- A description of the firm’s prior experience, including any similar projects.
- A description of the firm’s current work activities and how these would be coordinated with the project, as well as the firm’s anticipated availability during the term of the project.
Written proposals shall be limited to a maximum of 10 pages plus a cover letter and resumes of key personnel. Each firm will be judged on a basis of values as presented in the proposal. Selection will be based as described below:
- TLE will select the consultant based solely on the evaluation of the written proposals as outlined above. Therefore no interviews will be conducted.
- The award will be to the most qualified firm whose proposal is deemed most advantageous to TLE, all factors considered.
Bid proposals will be sealed. Therefore faxes, e-mails, or phone bid proposals will not be accepted. All bid proposals must be submitted by August 10, 2012 by 4:30pm (CST). Bid proposals should be marked “TLE Pre-Audit Services” and mailed to:
Mr. Vernon J Schmidt, Executive Director
Tribal Land Enterprise (TLE)
P.O. Box 159
Rosebud, SD 57570
This contract will be subject to Section 7 (b) of the Indian Self-Determination Act; therefore, TLE has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Please use the log in option at the bottom of this page