JOB: Grand Canyon Resort Corporation Seeks Marketing Manager
Grand Canyon Resort Corporation is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager
ABOUT THE POSITION
Responsible for the Marketing operations and branding of the Grand Canyon Resort Corporation. Create, develop and execute a range of marketing strategies to attract tourists and infuse growth for Grand Canyon West, Hualapai White-Water Rafting, Hualapai Lodge and any other tourism offerings developed by GCRC.
SALARY $77,680.00 TO $124,288.00
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, branding and logistics, using various advertising mediums such as print, internet, broadcast, billboards, promotional contests, etc.
- Design, implement, present and maintain the annual marketing plan for GCRC. Assist with development of business unit objectives and strategies and translate those in order to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and business plans to ensure growth and revenue expansion.
- Manage Public Relations activities, including press and marketing communications agencies.
- Assist with product development, assess products, pricing and mark-up factors and recommend adjustments to achieve maximum visitation and revenues based on the economy and trends.
- Develop marketing material according to specific markets and customer requirements.
- Masters’ Degree in Marketing or a related field. A minimum of 5 years leadership experience in a small to mid-size professional services organization.
To receive a complete job description, please contact Brenda Fagg via e-mail at Brenda_Fagg@grandcanyonresort.com. You may download an application from www.grandcanyonwest.com . Applications or resumes may be submitted electronically, mailed to Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, PO Box 359, Peach Springs, AZ 86434 or faxed to 928-769-2410, phone 928-769-2640. Applications and/or resumes may be received until position posting is closed. After employment offer, applicant must submit to a drug screen and background check including criminal, civil, and financial histories.