Texas Governor Rick Perry
5 Reasons We’ll Miss Rick Perry in the Race
January 19, 2012
Now that Texas Governor Rick Perry has announced his departure from the Republican presidential seat race, Indian Country Today Media Network wants to share five things we will miss with him bowing out:
- No more whacky religious supporters talking about American Indians as cannibals.
- No more confusing us on the appropriate voting age.
- Goodbye Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s soapbox.
- Calling him out for his family’s ill-advised, racially named hunting cabin.
- Calls for Civil War, we only need one, have left the GOP race. Now if we can only get Newt Gingrich to stop agreeing with Andrew Jackson.