Kalispel Tribe to Unveil Concert Venue
The Usk, Washington-based Kalispel Tribe will debut a new outdoor concert and event venue in June, and entertainment legends like Willie Nelson and the Beach Boys will grace the stage this summer.
Located at Northern Quest Resort & Casino in Airway Heights, Washington, the 11,000-square-feet outdoor space will host Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concerts and hold more than 5,000 people.
“The Kalispel Tribe of Indians and Northern Quest Resort & Casino are thrilled to unveil our new outdoor venue and the Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concerts at Northern Quest Resort & Casino,” said Phil Haugen, general manager of Northern Quest. “This venue is unlike any other in the Spokane region and will bring in big-name acts for people to enjoy. We saw a great opportunity for a unique outdoor venue like this and hope it brings local and regional visitors alike together for fantastic events and concerts. In many cases, people will be able to see performers in Spokane they otherwise would have had to travel to Seattle or Portland to see. We believe this is a wonderful opportunity to boost our region’s economy as well by attracting people to stay and play in Spokane.”
The summer lineup is looking strong:
- Saturday, June 25: The Judds, as part of The Last Encore Tour
- Thursday, July 14: Steve Miller Band
- Sunday, July 31: Willie Nelson and Family
- Saturday, August 6: The Beach Boys as a part of their 50th Anniversary Tour
- Friday, August 12: Reba McEntire with special guest Sunny Sweeney
- Thursday, August 18: Toby Keith with special guest Eric Church as part of his Locked and Loaded Tour Presented by Ford F-Series
- Friday, August 26: Santana with special guest Michael Franti
The new pavilion is also available for private rental for private outdoor parties, corporate events, weddings, receptions and more.