Excited for Super Bowl XLVIII! 10 Pics of Native Fans Rooting for Denver or Seattle
The Super Bowl is just a week away and according to a poll by the Public Religion Research Institute, roughly 1-in-5 (21 percent) sports fans say they perform some ritual before or while watching their favorite team.
The survey also said, “The majority (66 percent) of rituals center around wearing team jerseys or clothing with the team’s colors. Asked to explain their rituals in their own words, some fans admitted to getting creative in their apparel choice: One fan reports wearing “a dirty pair of underwear ... over my pants and then I put my jersey on.”
Ritual or not, next Sunday is going to be an exciting day for Denver and Seattle fans. Here are a few pics of fans who already have their gameday “uniform” ready to go.
1. The green wig completes the look!
2. We're guessing this guy's a HUGE Bronco fan!
3. The earrings complete the ensemble. Go Seahawks!
4. Hell Yeah is right.
5. Sporting 12th Man gear, everywhere and anywhere.
6. Mile-high Salute!
7. Hey, Seattle fans! It doesn't get any better than this.
8. Rockin' a scarf for the Broncos (and staying warm)!!
9. The Seahawks defense will be a beast on the field. I think he agrees.
10. I'll skip the cowboy hat, please. Broncos all the way!
You need to be logged in in order to post comments
Please use the log in option at the bottom of this page